So, you want to Book your Train tickets online from now. That’s good Because you don’t have to be in Queue to get your ticket and also, It’s secure now! Not only tickets, You can do much more with IRCTC Accounts like checking live train status, Checking Availability and much more!
In this article, we will show you how you can create IRCTC New account with Step by Step Guide!
How to Create IRCTC New Account?
As this is Step by Step guide, you have to follow the steps given below and your new IRCTC account will be ready!
1. Open official Signup Page
As it’s step by Step guide, First thing you have to do is to Open the Official IRCTC Signup Page. Once you will click on that link, you will see the Form Exactly as the Following image.
The Registration form is divided into Multiple Sections. So, We’ve divided our Guide into Same Sections as Steps to make the process easy for You.
2. Account Details
In this section, you have to Enter User ID, Password, Security Question, Security Answer and also Preferred Language. This is the first section of the form and it looking exactly like the following Image.
This is what you have to enter in this section.
- User ID: Alphanumeric Username with Maximum Length of 11. For Example, user123423.
- Password: Enter the Password you are going to use while Login. Keep it Strong!
- Confirm Password: Enter the Same Password again! Strong!
- Security Question: Select any Question and answer it Accordingly in the next Field!
- Preferred Language: English or Hindi, Your Choice!
Now, let’s Move to the Second Section.
3. Personal Details
In this section, you have to enter your Personal Details Like Name and Surname and all. This section looks just like the following image.
You have to Enter these details in those fields.
- First Name / Middle Name / Last Name: Enter your First Name in the first field, Middle Name in Second Field (This field is Optional) and Last name in Third Field.
- Gender: Male or Female.
- Marital Status: Select Your Marital Status.
- Date of birth: Select Date if birth in DD-Month-YYYY Format from DropDowns.
- Occupation: Select your Occupation from Dropdown.
- Aadhar Card Number: Enter your Aadhar Card Number Exactly as given in the Card (This field is Optional).
- PAN Card: Enter your PAN Card Number if you have (This field is Optional).
- Email: Enter your Email Address. Don’t Enter Fake information because IRCTC might de-activate the Account!
- Mobile: Enter your Mobile Number.
- Nationality: Select the country you Belong.
It was pretty big Section But let’s move on to the third one!
4. Residential Address
Here in this section, you have to Enter your Residential Address Information. This section Looks just like the following Image!
Enter full residential information in the fields given in the section. They are not so hard that’s why we have not created a full list of the Fields. You just have to enter basic information like City, state, Flat Number, Phone Number etc.
Now, Just click on the Submit Registration form Link. Now, you will see one Pop-up in which you have to Confirm the Details you have submitted and also agree on the Terms and Conditions of the website.
Once Done, Your IRCTC New Account is Ready! Now, you have to confirm your E-mail account and Mobile Number through OTP when you Login for the first time.
So, This is how you can create IRCTC New Account Easily. In case if you have any questions related to this tutorial, Comment it down and we are here to solve it for you!